Policies to Protect
Every school have some policies that we must all follow, whether staff, parents or students.
The policies here that you are able to download are in the main to protect us all. In particular the health and safety of the children in our care.
If you are unsure of any policy, or wish to discuss something in more detail (as we do note that each of our children at Errington is unique in their needs), please don't hesitate to call us on (08) 8293 3779.
- Complaint Management Policy
- This policy describes the scope of obligations that must be met to maintain child safe environments in department schools, early childhood education and care services, including through the provision of child protection curriculum. This policy describes the roles and responsibilities of education and care staff and volunteers in establishing and maintaining child safe environments, including through the provision of child protection curriculum.
- Department for Education Policy-Student use of mobile phones and personal devices at ESEC.
- Complaints and concerns
- Attendance Policy
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Errington Special Education Centre Context Statement
- Behaviour Policy
- Continence Care Policy
- Health and Illness Policy
- Taxi / Transport Policy