Finance & Fees
Each year, families are asked to pay a modest fee to cover some of the costs of Materials and Services for each child enrolled at Errington Special Education Centre.
2021 fees for a full year are to be as follows:-
• $280 for a student enrolled in Reception to Year 7
• $355 for a student enrolled in Years 8 to 12
All Fees must be paid prior to 9th April 2021 unless you have been approved for a Payment Plan or School Card Application.
Payment may be made in the front office by cash, cheque or credit card or by contacting the Finance Office on 8293 3779.
For families finding it difficult to pay the annual school fees in full in Term 1, please contact the Business Manager to arrange a payment plan.
For families suffering severe financial hardship, the Department for Education offers a School Card assistance package.
APPLYING FOR SCHOOL CARD
School Card Applications are now ONLINE:
1. School Card must be applied for annually, please click here for website link. https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/education-and-learning/financial-help-scholarships-and-grants/school-card-scheme
2. Select the type of School Card you would like to apply for (for example ‘Type A’) and follow the prompts.
3. Complete all mandatory fields.
4. Once you have completed a page click on the ‘NEXT’ button.
5. Once you have filled out all pages click the ‘SUBMIT’ button.
Please note: if you exit the form without clicking ‘SUBMIT’ your details will be lost.
If you are ‘Eligible’ for School Card this covers Material & Service Fees ONLY.